Wednesday, March 14, 2012

J.Lo Inspired Look!

Hey everyone!  I saw this picture of Jennifer Lopez and I knew I had to replicate this look! She looks absolutely gorgeous.  This look is very simple to get, and it really doesn't take much effort! I decided to put my own twist on it for this beautiful spring time weather.  It's a little more toned down and I didn't go too heavy on the eyeshadow either.  Here's how to do it!

Makeup: 
Face - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Medium Deep," MAC Blush in "Melba," Tarte Bronzer
Eyebrows - Anastasia Brow Wiz in "Medium Ash"
Eyes - Revlon Liquid Eyeliner, MAC Kohl Eyeliner in "Smolder," Revlon Grow Lucious Mascara
Lips - Revlon Lipstick in "Love That Pink"

Hair:
Step 1 - Part hair to the side
Step 2 - Take two bobby pins and pin up hair on the left side 
Step 3 - Use any 1 1/2 inch curling iron and loosely curl your hair outwards, away from your face
Step 4 - Finish off with your favorite hair spray, and you're all done!

J.Lo's Look

2 comments:

  1. Hello Danielle!,

    Your hair looks gorgeous and better then jlo's. Thanks for the daily tips.

    Janay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you Danielle! I really like the look!

    ReplyDelete