Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nude for Now

Hey everyone! It has been such a long time since I've written a blog post, but I am finally back into the swing of things and ready to get back into blogging!  Phew!  Anyways, I wanted to share a favorite look that I've been rocking lately...and its nude!  I went to MAC and purchased the "Viva Glam V" lustre lipstick and the Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in "Nice N Spicy."  The Viva Glam V is a nude, creamy lipstick with a gold shimmer--perfect for the summer and flattering on many skin tones.   It's very sheer, so I like to pair this with the lip pencil because it enhances the nude color to my lips!

*The key to doing this is by outlining AND filling in your lips with the lip pencil! 

MAC Lustre Lipstick-Viva Glam V
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil "Nice N Spicy"
Lip Liner Only---Not My Lips!









No comments:

Post a Comment